Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rice Pots: Fried Rice Review

Rice Pots: Fried Rice Review

One thing most of us Filipino cannot live without is Rice. A kind of carb that is very essential in our every meal. Rice that would definitely taste better with flavors, something that Rice Pots, a food kiosk in Cucina Andare in Ayala Makati, can offer.

My personal choice of their three rice flavors would be Pineapple Fried Rice. Rice fried in butter(probably, because of its yellow color) mixed with pineapple bits and slices of cabbages and carrots. The pineapple bits in fried rice compliments and can be better in any of their rice toppings. It’s not salty and oily like what a common fried rice would do. It taste good I even finished it without any dish aside. I only wish they use greener cabbages to balance the color since it looks like an Hawaiian thing for me.

I can’t tell the difference between the Adobo and Sisig Fried Rice taste. Adobo Fried Rice texture is dry I even mistaken it with sisig flavor. What I don’t like about Adobo flavor are the garlic skin. Well, it’s a personal thing. Whenever I see garlic skin on my dish, I feel like the cook got lazy peeling it off so he just smash it with something and fry.

I would still recommend Pineapple Fried Rice to those visiting Cucina Andare. It will surely compliment whatever dish you have in mind.

To know more about Rice Pots visit them on FB or follow them on twitter @ricepots    

No comments:

Post a Comment