Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Man of Steel Movie Review: My shaky experience


Authentic and Original, that's how I can describe this year's Superman movie - with lots of shaky and zooming camera shots, eye popping visual effects, and a clear plot, this is for sure a movie that fits and can be enjoyed by every ages.  

I'am not really a fan of superman movies, but my review depends on how I see the movie and how I can compare it to 2006 Superman returns. 

I'am deeply in love with how the director told the story in jumpy and fast phase manner. Although the action scenes in the end becomes a little draggy, I think those who love punching, chasing, and crashing stuff would like this a lot. The visual effects is truly amazing and every one of any ages would praise it to the bones. It's funny that even in a rough fight, Clark Kent, still looks as awesome as usual. Well, he's an alien anyway.

Yes, you've read it right. Clark is an alien and surely you'll enjoy how it all began. Comparing to 2006 superman returns, this movie is better. It's not serious like how we see it in the trailer. Henry Cavil is a hairy superman and is sexy, but I think Brandon Route of superman returns is sexier. 

Lastly, Man of Steel could be the movie of the year, only if World War Z cannot fit in my taste.

      

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been surfing online greater than three hours today, but I never
    discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty value enough for
    me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent
    content as you did, the net will probably be a lot more
    helpful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon Route is handsome. But HENRY CAVILL. OMG HENRY CAVILL YUNG KATAWAN NI HENRY CAVILL. KALOKA

    ReplyDelete