Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cuisiniers Roast Beef, Chicken & Pork BBQ Review

Cuisiniers Roast Beef, Chicken & Pork BBQ Review

In my quest of tasting good food in Cucina Andare Ayala, My tongue landed and was able to taste wonderful recipes of love made from a lovely sounding name of brand “cuisiniers”

Their Roast Beef is for the win! Prepared for 3 days, the meat became so soft it even melts in my mouth. For 135php, be ready to have a bunch of rice, for you will never get enough of its creaminess until you finished your meal. What I’m really just wanting to do that time, is to dip a piece of it in Mang Tomas sauce. I don’t know, but for me that softness would be good if its spicy. 

The Chicken BBQ for me is the best and really my favorite. I can’t get over its taste especially when I dipped it in their sauce. There is a mixture of sweetness and saltiness in its tender meat that hooked me. Their Chicken BBQ is available in leg (75php) and thigh (80php) part and only additional of 15php with rice. I tell you 100% their chicken dish is a must try!

For their Pork BBQ, I don’t know why I’m tasting a corn like taste, but well it’s still good. Unlike other BBQ’s, cuisiniers only serve meat, without any fats on the stick. It’s perfectly grilled you will surely love its tenderness. The Pork BBQ is 3 for 100php and 35php per piece. The price is really cheap because a rice for 15php + a stick of barbecue is already a heavy meal.

If you want to get to know Cuisiniers more, don’t forget to like them on facebook or email them at cuisiniers_co@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing online moгe than three houгs today, уet I never found anу inteгesting
    artiсle liκe уours. It іs pretty woгth enough for me.

    In mу vieω, if all webѕіte οωners and bloggers maԁe good
    contеnt as you did, the net will be
    much moгe useful thаn ever befοre.

    Here іѕ my homepage: core training exercise

    ReplyDelete