Saturday, June 8, 2013

Abhie’s Kitchen Fusilli Review

Abhie’s Kitchen Fusilli ReviewOrdering Spaghetti has never been this fun! And if you’re choosy of what pasta dish is best for your tummy, Abhie’s Kitchen can make it up for you. 3 steps in ordering, Step 1, choose your pasta, Step 2, choose your sauce and Step 3, choose your ingredients. To make it more special, they will personally cook it for you.

I was able to taste Fusilli in white sauce and indeed it taste like home. It feels like my parents cook it for me with love. Abhie’s Kitchen would be a different experience for foodies. What I just don’t love about Fusilli in white sauce is the pasta texture. I don’t like how it sticks in my mouth. It’s a bit disturbing with a good tasting sauce like that. 

If you want to experience Abhie’s Kitchen, drop by Cucina Andare, Ayala Makati every thursday, friday, and Saturday 4pm onwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment