Friday, May 10, 2013

Men Experiencing Childbirth Pain?

Back when I was a child, I remember mom telling us stories about her first time giving birth. She said it was so hard that I don’t think I would want to discuss other details here in my post. Hahahaha! Anyway, from her stories and with the advent of technology I was able to see what was it like, but I never really know how it feels until I watched this video with the infamous premise, what if men could give birth?
Basically, they didn’t give birth. They just experienced the pain that women experience during childbirth for 2 hours or less. I heard stories that some women had their labor for days! (OoO) Yeah for days! Imagine that?
So for all those dumb ass who can’t appreciate motherhood? Maybe you’ve got the guts to try this out.
Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the world! Smile

3 comments:

  1. hehehh sana mga lalaki nman manganak .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hі just wanted to givе you a quick heads up and let you knοw a few of thе pictuгes aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I thіnk its a linkіng isѕue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    Look into my web site: How to make your dick bigger without pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I know this is sоmewhat off topic but I ωaѕ wondering which blog platform are you using for thiѕ site?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues wіth hackerѕ аnd I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Stop by my weblog: bigger breasts

    ReplyDelete