Friday, April 26, 2013

T-Shirts + Street Art + UT Camera from UT POP-UP Shop

UT Tees
The day after I wrote about Uniqlo’s event in Ayala Triangle, I decided to pay a visit just so I can experience the taste of UT Pop-Up Shop here in Manila.
First stop, we come face to face with our very own talent who happens to be one of the finalists in Uniqlo’s global T-Shirt Design competition, Karlo Victoriano. Karlo is a motion graphic artist at ABS-CBN and the only Filipino entry that was included in the 12 runner up winners at the said competition.
Karlo UT Design
Karlo Victoriano
Also seen at the event are different street art installations.
DSC03856
DSC03863
DSC03861
DSC03864
Lastly, the event highlight that I did not just let go off without giving a try is the UT Camera.
DSC03889
After choosing UT Shirt to wear and strike different movements in front of standby UT Cameras, all we did is wait until such image project on their huge LED screen.
DSC03876
OJsv5N2d_152x203That was me with my fav tshirt design, spinning kuya rain in yellow.

The thing I love about after creating your bragging UT moving images is that you will received a 200php discount which can be used in any Uniqlo store.
To know more about Uniqlo, visit their website at www.uniqlo.com.ph. You can also check other cool moving stills at UT Camera Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment