Saturday, March 23, 2013

Vaniderm Gugo and Aloe Vera Shampoo Review

Vaniderm Gugo and Aloe Vera Shampoo Review
As an advocate of earth’s going green movement, I started buying eco-friendly stuff and organic substance for home and body use.
One that I’m currently using is Vaniderm Gugo and Aloe Vera Shampoo. Yeah, I know it sounds old since we usually hear Gugo from oldies, but thus proves its effectivity right? Gugo is a kind of plant and its extract is known in making hair flawlessly shiny and prevent its loss.

One thing that I liked about this product are the ingredients. It’s all natural, Aloe Vera plus Virgin Coconut Oil plus Banana Extract, what more can I ask? I’ve been using it for a week and I’m satisfied. The scent is very Gugo. It’s relaxing and soothing once applied on scalp. I just missed the menthol feeling of my old shampoo when I first tried Vaniderm. Anyway, my mom really loved it that she even ask for a bottle of her own.
I hate to say this but, what I don’t like about this product is the packaging. I wish the sticker could be glossy so its not that easily torn by water. Also, its promotion doesn’t look sincere for young peeps. (sorry for being OC about such) I’m not sure if the problem is with the photographs of the models or the editing. It doesn’t look like a hair ad rather a young emerging talent ad. Good thing I’m not that easily influenced by ADS.
Young people should use this kind of shampoo because we’re already prone from different toxins in our environment. Some of which are the ones that we use for our body. Using natural materials are better than depending our future to waste promises seen through sparkling ads. So why not give this product a try.
Vaniderm Shampoo is available at Mercury Drugs (click here to order online) or call (02) 9117854 for stock availability & branch location.

2 comments: