Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2 Broke Girls Nailing Up My Viewing Habit

I hate most television programs until 2 Broke Girls came into my attention.
2_broke_girls_super_bowl_ad_a_l
I think I fell in love with Kat Denning’s (black hair) character, Max and her….
tumblr_max6q3hpt81qap3owo1_500
…cupcakes. Winking smile
Anyway, it’s appealing for me because first, it talks about savings, second, it speaks about weeds and how to crack up things in life so you can just go and enjoy it and third, its always about sucking pride over simple living.
2 broke girls is not just about 2 broke individuals. Its about every individuals taking their lives one step at a time.
It’s direct yet full of silly dilly stuff that will surely leave all your worries behind.
You can watch it on ETC every Wednesday 8:30PM here in the Philippines local channel.

Mine, I just download it online so I can catch up on its latest episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment