Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wishful thinking of an insatiable mind

wishful_thing_of_an_insatible_mind
I wish, that by the end of the world, aliens will recognize my existence through this stuffs I do in life.
I wish to hug a century old tree or older.
I wish to die young so I won’t see my love ones dying.
I wish to have a house like a zoo.
I wish I could breed friendly dinosaurs.
I wish to have an Aswang friend – I only have those who looks like one. I want a real one.
I wish to be in a planet that recognizes passion than fame.
I wish to stop getting addicted to those addictive activities of mine.
I wish I could kill a zombie.
I wish I can feed lolong with fresh meat, or if not, set him free somewhere he can never do any harm.
I wish to be born super gwapo in my next life.
I wish this writing would somehow make sense.
I wish you all the best in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment