Monday, May 14, 2012

It’s a fight between Jessica and Joshua

Since there’s a huge talk about American Idol finalist Jessica Sanchez here in our country, I decided to write a blog about my perception on her. This would probably sound biased because we all know that she is half Filipino, but try to watch her performances on AI and you will totally agree with me.
I’m not really an AI fan. I hate how the voting system works. ----- I think I’ve just hated almost all talent shows on TV. LOL! Anyway, the moment I heard Jessica singing I Will Always Love You, I got hypnotized and started watching her videos on youtube. She looks humble, but performs like a monster (I don’t mean any harm by this word. Haha) on stage. She’s incomparable with great performers here and abroad because of her distinct style, which you’ll notice on her every performances. Good thing, that style of her is very pleasant to the ears that you will never want to cover your ears while she’s singing. The judges really made the right decision of saving her.
Now down to top 3, Jessica is getting better and better. To tell you honestly, I’m excited on what she’s going to sing on the finale. If we’re going to disregard the votes, I think it’ll only be a fight between Jessica and Joshua. Both of their vocal adrenalins are impressive. Joshua is like a male version of Jessica and the same goes to Jessica is the female version of Joshua. Its not like I hate Joshua, but I just can’t notice him when being mixed with the two.
Whatever happen, Jessica is already a winner not just to Filipinos, but also in the heart of her fans around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment