Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unboxing my WI-TRIBE Pure 4G Stick

FxCam_1323440249197

Blogging with a slow internet connection is a curse to consider, but since I’m unboxing my new friend. I think I’m in no trouble at all. 

Indeed, I’ve read bad reviews about how people hate the old wi-tribe, but what brand does not have hate reviews right? And I think I have to give this a try since its new in the atmosphere.

FxCam_1323440232587 FxCam_1323440053860 FxCam_1323440107593

The good thing about this Witribe stick is aside from it being  Pure 4G (which is the ONLY stick in the Philippines that offers PURE 4G) it is also now convenient to reload. Recently, wi-tribe Telcoms Inc. had just signed an agreement with Philippine Seven Eleven Corporation to make Tri Speed Pure 4G Prepaid Internet available in all 7-eleven convenience stores. 

The Tri-Speed Pure 4G Prepaid allows subscribers to surf of up to 6Mbps or for as low as 25php unlimited a day at 512 Kbps. And this pack (above picture) is available in 7-eleven stores for only 995php.

Currently, Wi-tribe is exclusive only here in metro manila. 

For more information visit www.wi-tribe.ph. For now, I got to try mine, and I’ll be posting my review soon. :D     

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck. I hope you get what you expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how is ur connection? Could u post your experience?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ashame to wi tribe,nakakahiya ung wi tribe.malinaw na sales strategy lang nila ung 4g kuno, at the of the day mabubuking din cila.style nyo bulok, dati n ginagawa ng sun, smart at globe ung sales strategy na yan,kumita na yan.kaya mga folks out there who are contemplating to switch to wi tribe magbasa muna kayo ng mga reviews.

    ReplyDelete