Monday, November 21, 2011

why Flipclan.com and Urban Athletics should choose me to win that RADII :)


sing along with the video below
video
this music video is converted for easy download.

 NOTICE TO THE VIEWERS:
the following features maybe frustrating
but mind me, I really want it bad
I-NO-GOOD-SINGER
bare with me, I've flu that time.
<sigh! excuses>


SOMETHING LIKE RADIi

I've nothing to wear now, I lost a pair of shoes,
and the only thing that would make me move on 
is if I win the URBAN ATHLETICS and  

PINOY URBAN MUSIC blog contest.

you know, I wish to win that radii from Urban Athletics

You know the one you can wear with style and fierce, you know
and I really want something like that....
something like radii

I.
I heard that radii shoes are good
unlike mine that hurts even if
I walk it good
I heard that their dreams came true
guess it gave them style
mine cannot provide

Old friend, I'm so shy?
I feel like holding back now and hide from the limelight.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't ease the pain, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my feet and that you'd be reminded
That for me I need that footwear.

CHORUS 1:
Help me now, to have something like that
I wish nothing but a pair of radii
They maybe blessings from the sky
the Urban Athletics and Flipclan ,
"It may be shameful to ask but I'll do it anyway,
It may be shameful to ask but I'll do it anyway,"
Yeah.

II.
You know how I go outside
on different events and now I've nothing to wear
my feet got hurt
In a summer heat
Bound by the surprise of Manila Streets

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't ease the pain, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my feet and that you'd be reminded
That for me I need that footwear.

CHORUS 2:
Help me now, to have something like that
I wish nothing but a pair of radii
Don't forget me, size 8
I remember someone said,
"It may be shameful to ask but I'll do it anyway"

BRIDGE:
Nothing compares
No worries or cares
winning radii
could be great memories made.
Who would have known how I'll be this frustrated.



CHORUS ULIT LAST NA TO! :)
Help me now, to have something like that
I wish nothing but a pair of radii
They maybe blessings form the sky
the Urban Athletics and Flipclan
"It may be shameful to ask but I'll do it anyway"

Help me now, to have something like that
I wish nothing but a pair of radii
Don't forget me, size 8
I remember someone said,
"It may be shameful to ask but I'll do it anyway"

AW!

2 comments: