Monday, November 28, 2011

my CASMARA experience at Diana Stalder


Wonder what’s that thing covered in my face at the photo below? Well that’s CASMARA from Diana Stalder.
379020_10150396826128542_686878541_8612272_1461255911_n

It’s a refreshing facial treatment that uses Algae Peel Off masks which differs depending on your skin type. They have C-40 Bi-phase Soya mask anti-aging, reaffirming mask 2020, green mask 2025, vitamin vegetable mask 2030, sensitive mask 2040, novanew mask 2045, greentea mask 2050, r6tense mask 2060 and regenerin mask 2055. I got this treatment from a Sparty organized by Diana Stalder to celebrate their 15th year Anniversary.
317018_10150396807693542_686878541_8612197_190576419_n me with my girl friends Luna and Eleine

The facial experience is as usual, you’re in no need of cleaning your face as they’re hospitable dermatologist are in charge. The pricking of pimples, white and black head hurts, but the pain was easily lifted because of the facial vacuum (I still don’t know what that thing is). The big thing that really differs from the facial experience you’ll get if you choose Diana Stalder (besides the welcoming ambiance of their shops and staff)  is the CASMARA. The moment it touched my skin, I felt a chilling sensation. As if stress was leaving my whole body. I really feel relaxed and at peace. The mask is supposed to stay in your face for 15 minutes so you have options to sleep or do nothing at all.

375764_10150396823898542_686878541_8612263_1232438705_n 

After removing the masks, I felt numbness in my face. I touched it and I’ve a feeling of touching a baby. hehehehe…
Try it, and feel the same way too. :D                                  

8 comments:

  1. Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding
    something totally, except this piece of writing gives fastidious understanding even.
    Also see my web site > How to become and EMT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too cheerful
    to share my familiarity here with mates.
    Feel free to surf my blog ; instant gagnant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate on the internet blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons,
    earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, trinket, bangle & hair add-ons.
    Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
    Look at my web site : treinamento cerebral

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    write-up plus the rest of the site is really good.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... kitchen cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  5. When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
    here.

    Here is my weblog - taobao на русском

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vous voulez être bénis d'apercevoir robinetterie-baignoire que vous pouvez accepter une ablution orné dans votre maison à un prix abordable. Par les dépenses douche un peu ajouté de l'argent, vous pouvez tranquillement obtenir une ablution de vos rêves après avoir douche-robinetterie-douche accepté extravagant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myself, I'll stick with rimless eyeglasses nerd chic looking, but I adore that FinestGlasses.COM bring up rimless glasses in differ fashion design. More attractive with sexy feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waterfall taps are a stylish way to make a statement in your bathroom, and are becoming increasingly popular and very affordable. Water cascades from an open spout creating a stunning waterfall effect that makes washing, shaving and cleaning your teeth something to look forward to. Plumpinguk.co.uk offers a wide range of waterfall basin mixers all at discounted prices, so adding that wow-factor has never been easier.http://www.plumpinguk.co.uk/bathroom-sink-taps/waterfall-taps.html

    ReplyDelete