Monday, November 21, 2011

Why Sarah Geronimo Rocks! According to me :D


SarahGeronimo
Back then, I know nothing about Sarah Geronimo, though I have heard plenty of stuffs about her when she’s still not the POPSTAR PRINCESS. My mom and my sister were talking about her winning the title for Regine Velasquez’s Singing Competition. They said, its really her that they expect to win. During that conversation, I wish to butt in, but seems to me that I know nothing about her so I just shut it up. Time flies and Sarah G. transfer to ABS-CBN and still I’m not impressed, maybe because I don’t usually watch TV before for the love of Movie Marathon. The first time I think I focused on knowing her was when I watched FILIPINAS, a movie where she played a character. At the end of a scene where she cried a lot, I just noticed myself admiring her for the first time. I thought she’ll be nothing to that movie but the director seems to give her moment for her to get noticed, which is effective for me.

DSC00886
Then I also started liking her song “Sa Iyo”, I found it very easy to sing with and readily available in videokes. LOL! At the launch of her movie career, my high hopes for her did not disappoint me. Her tie up with John Lloyd Cruz is a success as they’ve been branded as Blockbuster King and Queen of their generation. She was also praised by different Filipino artists because of her style in singing, which later on leads her to the title YOUNG SUPERSTAR. Unfortunately, following her fame are several controversies. There comes her alleged PA-ASA affair with John Lloyd Cruz and Rayver Cruz (malas siguro siya sa Cruz), and the most annoying one was the KRISTINE REYES twitter scandal. Hell yeah!
Now why Sarah Geronimo rocks? …because all these times, she remains humble and true. If she was bitter before she means to the public with joking aside. I saw that during the press conference of her latest movie “Won’t Last a Day without you”.

DSC00830 
Even if some of the press people seems to be so mean and directive in asking questions, she answered it wise with consideration to those involved. She also rocks because she makes good rendition of POP Music. She also maintained that values of family by obeying her Mommy (she never kissed any of his leading men because mommy say so.). :D LOL. I think it’s really good. She leads an exemplary model to the youth now a days. I just hope, someday she portrays a more mature role. Yung tipong Nakikibaka. I wonder what it would like. 

6 comments:

  1. i so agree! she shines in her own way without hurting anyone,unlike the stars who are USERS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s her expressive eyes. It’s her good attitude towards everything & everyone...Sarah is real and an absolute gift from God to entertain all her fans including me..God gave her more blessings snd she truly deserves the success she gets and all the good things in life...we love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah's undeniable CHARM & GENUINITYseparates her from others. She simply shines the Brightest =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this site.

    Look into my webpage ... senseo coffee maker

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading
    instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high
    quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway
    I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.

    Make sure you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to surf to my page - http://shoppingonlineforyou.com/how-customized-clothing-is-changing-the-fashion-trends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web.
    I am going to highly recommend this site!

    Feel free to visit my blog - Read the Full Write-up

    ReplyDelete