Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I wish to run at NATHAN RIDGE RUN...


...though I'm not really a fan of running. :)

It was a sunny day back then when my Tita invited us to Tagaytay Highlands. I remember me being in great doubt because I feel like I'm not going to enjoy Tagaytay. I've been there a  lot of times during my childhood and I don't usually enjoy party's and old people stuffs there. 

To cut this long story short, I joined, and were inside a mini bus when I glanced at the same scenery Tagaytay offer. In my head, "This'll be a one hell boring day", but then our bus diverted its way to a much higher grounds exposing the hidden beauty of the place. The next thing I saw from above were matchbox like houses with elegant designs. When we leave the bus, I feel like I'm in another country. Super cool fresh air, there were cable cars, plate like swimming pools, mini zoo, fish ponds, Chinese like Pagoda Restaurants etc etc... It was such beauty that I'm so much proud I step in to. 

who would not enjoy this? Grabeh!
 Now that I'm turning twenty one (21), I wish could go back there and enjoy everything just like how I enjoyed it when I was ten (10). So I was planning to join this run (if ever given a chance to. LOL!) on November 20, 2011 organized by NATHAN PERFORMANCE GEAR. The brand is actually known in multi-sport accessory and their goal for this run is to challenge Filipino runners in a unique test of athleticism, endurance while appreciating the environment. And Yes! It'll be held in Tagaytay Highlands that's why I'm hoping I could join (kahit sabit lang hahaha!). Just like other race, it has divisions of 5k, 10k to 21k, the only thing it differs from other race, I think, is with its commitment to its advocacy. Because they'll be providing this cute handheld bottles (refer to the picture below) included in the race kit to avoid trashy plastic cups which is always present in different race. 


REGISTRATION FEES
5K – P850 (singlet, Nathan Sprint handheld, post-race meal)
10K – P1,050 (singlet, Nathan Quickdraw Plus handheld, post-race meal)
21K – P1,050 (singlet, Nathan Quickdraw Plus handheld, post-race meal)

WHERE TO REGISTER
.O.X. (Bonifacio High Street Taguig, Marquee Mall Pampanga)
Runnr (Trinoma Quezon City)
Secondwind (Malingap St. Quezon City, Ortigas Home Depot)
A Runner’s Circle (Roxas Blvd. Manila)
The Starting Line (Westgate Alabang)
Res|Toe|Run (Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Festival Mall)


for more information visit Nathan Ridge Run on facebook
        

1 comment: