Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do not throw your babies! Give it to me if you don't like it!


I'm so pissed and melancholic at the same time with all the things happening today. 
First a Makati City Official was ambushed early this morning.

Second, my camera went to heaven.

Third and the most disturbing I think is seeing these picture taken by Mr. Gu Jun Pio (screen name, obviously) from Mandaue City, Cebu.


Come to think of it, what went through the brain of the mother of this angel. Grabe oh! 

If she can't feed such, then she should've just give it to someone! kahit sakin tatanggapin ko yan ARGH!
If she's thinking, that if she gives it to someone, she'll only be scared of the day na magkaka-face to face sila at mamatay siya sa konsensiya, just look now!

Poor Child, now if your planning to abort your baby or even throw it in the river, you can contact me through FB or twitter and surely I'll help you sa mga pinag-dadaanan mo, the best I can!


1 comment:

  1. so sad,,
    may GOD as just as HE is, takes charged on this..

    ReplyDelete